Saturday, December 5, 2009

Come to the Father

The Fathers Love Letter


Father's love video showing God's love for you. So, come to the Father of Love. It is hard to receive the Father's Love when you have a broken heart. Jesus came to heal your broken heart. 


Come to the FAther Lyrics

how to find peace with god

If you have not been saved or doubt your salvation, then please watch the video receive Christ in your life and allow Him to wash you clean. Going to church does not get you saved. You must deliberately ask Jesus into your heart. $$$$



Step #1 You Must Believe in Jesus

"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved." John 3:16-17. Jesus heales heart wounded spirit and healing broken hearts.

"Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and you will be saved, you and your household." Acts 16:31

Step #2 You Must Confess Your Sins

You must acknowledge that you are a sinner and you want Jesus to wash your sins away. If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. 1 John 1:9

Step #3 You Must Repent (Turn away from your sins)

For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord. Romans 6:23 The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand. Repent and believe in the gospel. Mark 1:15

Step #4 You Must Confess Jesus Before Men

If you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. For with the heart one believes unto righteousness, and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. Romans 10:9-10

Step #5 You Must Accept the Gift of Salvation

For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God. Ephesians 2:8 But as many as received Him, to them He gave the right to become children of God, to those who believe in His name: John 1:12

Behold, now is the accepted time; behold, now is the day of salvation 2 Corinthians 6:2

Dear Heavenly Father,

I come in the Name of Jesus. I thank you for sending your Son, Jesus, into this world to die and for raising Him from the dead so that I can have everlasting life.

I recognize Jesus as my Savior and as the Lord of my life. I repent of my sins and I forgive those who have wronged me. I believe in my heart and I will confess openly my belief in Jesus. Thank you for forgiving me of my sins and giving me eternal life.

I receive this gift by faith, In Jesus' name, Amen

"I say to you that likewise there will be more joy in heaven over one sinner who repents that over ninety-nine just persons who need no repentance." -Jesus

Jesus loves us so much that through his son breaking curses deliverance, healing broken heart wounded spirit, broken heart wounded by others. He did that all for us.


God's love for you scriptures:

John 3:16

"For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish, but have eternal life.

1 John 4:9-12

By this the love of God was manifested in us, that God has sent His only begotten Son into the world so that we might live through Him. In this is love, not that we loved God, but that He loved us and sent His Son to be the propitiation for our sins. Beloved, if God so loved us, we also ought to love one another. No one has beheld God at any time; if we love one another, God abides in us, and His love is perfected in us.

John 13:34-35

"A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another, even as I have loved you, that you also love one another. "By this all men will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another."

Romans 5:8

But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us

Romans 8:37-39

But in all these things we overwhelmingly conquer through Him who loved us. For I am convinced that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor things present, nor things to come, nor powers, nor height, nor depth, nor any other created thing, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Galatians 2:20

"I have been crucified with Christ; and it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me, and delivered Himself up for me.

Psalm 37:28

For the LORD loves justice, And does not forsake His godly ones; They are preserved forever; But the descendants of the wicked will be cut off.

Proverbs 8:17

"I love those who love me; And those who diligently seek me will find me.

Deuteronomy 7:9

"Know therefore that the LORD your God, He is God, the faithful God, who keeps His covenant and His lovingkindness to a thousandth generation with those who love Him and keep His commandments;

1 John 3:1

See how great a love the Father has bestowed upon us, that we should be called children of God; and such we are. For this reason, the world does not know us because it did not know Him.



By Coach Teresa Morin - Anxious2Victorious Women 12-week program, or

Touch of God International Ministries - a Christian Healing and Deliverance Ministry - Setting the Captives Free from curses

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments.