Friday, December 8, 2023

Prayers of blessing for others

Prayers of blessing for others

prayer for blessing and favor

A short prayer for blessing from God to others


My child, I love you! You are special. You are a gift from God. I thank God for allowing me to be a father to you. I bless you with the healing of all wounds of rejection, neglect, and abuse that you have suffered. I bless you with overflowing peace that only the Prince of Peace can give, a peace beyond comprehension. I bless your life with fruitfulness—good fruit, much fruit, and fruit that remains. I bless you with success. You are the head and not the tail; you are above and not beneath. I bless you with health and body, soul, and spirit strength. I bless you with overflowing prosperity, enabling you to bless others. I bless you with spiritual influence, for you are the world's light and the earth's salt. You are like a tree planted by rivers of water. You will prosper in all your ways. I bless you with a depth of spiritual understanding and a close walk with your Lord. You will not stumble or falter, for the Word of God will be a lamp to your feet and a light to your path. I bless you with pure and edifying relationships in life. You have favor with God and man. I bless you with abounding love. You will minister God's comforting grace to others. You are blessed, my child! You are blessed with all spiritual blessings in Christ Jesus.

Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments.